News and Press Releases
Canadian Home Builders Association Kamloops will host their first annual Kamloops Regional Home Builders Awards of Excellence Gala September 24, 2005 at the Delta Hotel and Resort Sun Peaks.
Named “The Keystone Awards”, this event will honour excellence in building for builders, contractors, suppliers and sub-trades.
Mark Poulsen, President CHBA-Kamloops said, “Recognizing excellence in homebuilding is a great way to feature the best for both consumers and professionals in the home-building industry sector. These awards are intended to raise the bar of professionalism in our industry."
Thirteen categories have been established for the first year ... they are :
- Best Single Family Detached Home (under 1,500 sq ft main living area)
- Best Single Family Detached Home (between 1,500 and 2,499 sq. ft. main living area)
- Best Single Family Detached Home (2,500 sq. ft and over main living area)
- Best single family detached home valued at $750,000 and over (*land value not included)
- Best Multi-Family Development
- Best Residential Renovation
- Best Kitchen Design
- Best Interior Design
- Landscape Design
- Best Marketing Campaign – Builders Only
- Best Sub trade
- Best Supplier
- Best Customer Service by a CHBA Member
NOTE: These award categories are open for nomination to any full time builder (licensed with the Homeowner Protection Office), supplier and trades person in the Thompson Nicola Regional District.
A Call for Nominations will begin in February 2005.
For more information on criteria and requirements, contact the CHBA-Kamloops office at: